Operational Resilience - The Road Ahead
Time & Location
About The Event
A panel of experienced industry professionals will discuss the regulators’ direction of travel based on their consultation papers published in December, with additional insight provided by the comprehensive operational resilience survey currently being carried out with the ORIC membership. The chair, Adrian McCarthy, will also ask the panel to share their experience of their own firms’ existing approaches to operational resilience as well as the next steps they intend to take on the road ahead.
We are delighted to be partnering with ORIC International and PRMIA. ORIC International is the leading operational risk consortium for the (re)insurance and asset management sector globally. PRMIA is a member-led association, dedicated to defining and implementing the best practices of risk management.
- Adrian McCarthy - Senior Advisor at Broadgate Search (Chair)
- Des Moore - CEO at Cumberland Building Society
- Justin Elks - Managing Director at Crowe LLP UK
- Naomi Springate - Director, Operational Resilience at Lloyds Banking Group
- Stephen Wilcox - Chief Risk Officer at Pension Protection Fund